My client is looking for PAAS Admin- OpenShift, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: PAAS Admin- OpenShift
Job Location : London, UK
Duration : 6months( Hybrid rôle)
If you are comfortable with the role, please share me below details
- Expected Salary:
- Updated CV:
- Present Location:
- Visa Status:
- Nationality as per passport:
- Availability for interview:
- Availability to start
We are looking for candidates with a strong vision for embracing disrupting technologies specifically in the PaaS domains focusing on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Candidates should also have the application down approach to come up with strong solutions for customers requirement.
As an Admin- OpenShift (Redhat), the candidate is responsible for the following.
- Implementation experience on enterprise PaaS solutions based on RedHat OpenShift V3 & V4.x on variety of IaaS platforms like, OpenStack, Vmware, openStack, Public Cloud etc.
- Must have strong experience in OCP (OpenShift), Redhat, Virtualization(KVM), VMware etc.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with complex/large enterprise in a customer-facing positions as a technology Consultant/Admin / Engineer
- Excellent knowledge on linux specifically RHEL 7.x and 8.x
- Experience in deployment of latest version of OpenShift with CoreOS as the operating system.
- Experience in migration from 3.x to 4.x of OpenShift container platform will be added advantage
- Strong experience in OCP (OpenShift) ecosystem tools implementation such as logging monitoring, alert etc,
- Good hands-on understanding on Virtualization, Container native storage, OpenStack etc.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals, SDN, cluster & resource management and Cloud deployment (AWS/Azure/Google/IBM cloud platforms),
- Security implementation on Kubernetes as per best practices
- Some hands-on experience on GitOps for platform and application deployment
- Good knowledge / Experience on Container native storage such as Ceph/Gluster/OCS etc.
- Good exposure to DevOps principles, CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins and other DevOps tools stack
- Assist in migrations and assessment of applications of platforms written in different languages/technologies (Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)/WAS, WebLogic to Open source solution involving Docker or Kubernetes Frameworks
Job Duration: 6-12 months