One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for an Payroll Manager to join their team in Eschborn Germany on a Permanent basis.
You will be managing Payroll related compliances for Germany. To plan, manage and control employee payroll related operations, compliances and timely & accurate employee payouts.
- Payroll Processing related activities & Employee Operations Management-
- Filing of returns and other reporting for all payroll related statutory compliances
- Ensuring timely initiation for payment of all statutory dues related to payroll.
- Accurate provisioning in books of Accounts.
- Help accounting team in sharing information’s required for Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closure of books on time.
- Co-coordinating with claims team for processing of Travel or other reimbursement claims of Employees
- Providing information for full & final settlement claims of Employees leaving the Company & following up with left employees for any final settlement recoveries due.
- Helping in completion of joining formalities and managing any queries for new joiners
- Helping Employees for any queries related to Salary/Payroll processing.
Process Adherence / Compliance
- Timely instructions to banking team for payment of Statutory Liabilities, including Withholding Tax, Insurances, Pension etc.
- Timely and accurate filing of Statutory Returns before due dates.
- Managing all Local Payroll related Audits.
- Statutory Audits.
- Internal Audits.
- Due diligence for all Legal & Tax compliances to ensure full compliance and no exposure for the Company
- Taking care of and updating all Statutory changes being introduced by Government from time to time for payroll processing.
- Dealing / liaising with all Local Authorities for payroll related compliances issues.
Resolution of Employee queries
- Resolution of all Employee queries with proper clarifications to the satisfaction of the Employees
- Ensuring any escalations for issues faced by Employees are addressed on priority
- Improvement in all areas.
- Reduction in cycle time in all processes.
- Driving the team towards making best usage of IT.
- Better handling of Employee queries.
- Automations in data usage and computations.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.