One of my leading transportation client is looking for Product Owner.
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Duration: 12 month + ext
Rate: 100 Eur/h
- Promoting and concretising our digital strategy and translating this with your team into your own vision of your product and the corresponding concrete steps to realize that vision;
- Creating value maximization through experimentation, validation and learning focused from the travellers’ perspective;
- Organizing and continuously updating the backlog on focus and priority, enabling the team to work on the right things and be effective;
- Develop a roadmap with the team based on your own vision and keep it up-to-date by proactively identifying and mapping dependencies with different teams within and outside the cluster;
- Involve and inspire team and stakeholders on content and goals, within a complex stakeholder landscape;
- Realizing the objectives of your team and managing the cluster portfolio together with the other product owners;
- Collaborate with other Product Owners within the PO guild and take the role within ComIT to a higher level;
- take your team further in our agile transformation together with the scrum master.
To be able to perform this function properly you have:
- A completed university education or demonstrable university level, preferably in marketing, communication, business economics or business administration;
- You are a senior in the digital field and have extensive experience with and knowledge of app development teams;
- You have relevant and demonstrable work experience with digital transformations, preferably with an impact on the scalability of app development teams;
- You have extensive experience and are proven task-adult in the role of Product Owner of multiple teams in agile organizations – ideally you have certificates PSPO I, PSPO II and SAFE;
- You have relevant market knowledge and a vision on experimenting, measuring, analysing, opening up analyzes and reports;
- You are a bridge builder between business and IT and you have experience with combined business/IT implementations in complex environments;
- You are analytically strong, enterprising, proactive, enthusiastic and good at stakeholder management.
Selection interviews are on: Become scheduled asap after the closing on 26-10-2022
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.