As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Product Owner in London on a permanent basis.
- Working closely with Product Manager, Change and Business Stakeholders to come up with the refined team backlog (Features, stories).
- Managing the Team backlog, including the refinement process and setting priorities.
- Collaborating with other Product Owners and stakeholders to manage dependencies across teams and value streams, and to help align teams against a common vision
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Methodologies (SAFe, Spotify).
- Agile Execution.
- Create user stories in INVEST format and help development team define and refine the acceptance criteria.
- Drive end to end lifecycle of a requirement – from elicitation to UAT acceptance to Release.
- Strong background in Capital Markets with hands on experience in Risk management Domain.
- Strong understanding of Market Risk/ Counterparty Credit Risk from an IT perspective.
- Strong experience in handling large transformation projects.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages like Oracle PL/SQL, C++, Java, Python, Tableau.
- Hands on in capturing the business requirements and map it to functional specifications.
- Excellent experince in stakeholder management.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please do not delay in sending me your CV.