As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking Program Manager who is on level B2 and over with the German Language in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be delivering on a program of projects globally by managing a team of project managers.
- You will be responsible for execution of large project of size $20 million and above, defining and developing Project Management methodologies by working closely with the PMO/ Head.
- You will be able to define processes and create WoW for projects, looks into overall project delivery and develop relationship with external and internal stakeholders including C-level executives.
- You will be responsible for engaging in early phase of projects and work closely with the internal as well as external customer teams on Program delivery.
- Creates and manages a strong team of Project Managers.
- Develops and lays down processes and procedure for the organization.
- Contributes to business growth by expanding and enhancing current service offerings.
- Awareness of and understands various Project Revenue Models.
- Monitors the progress of all projects and deliverables.
- Owns and is accountable for scope, effort, budget and delivery.
- Drives continuous improvement in project deliveries and individual / team performance. Towards this, measures and analyzes deliveries and performance across projects and timeline.
- Contributes to annual planning of PMO and then executes it meticulously.
- Will look at Process efficiency and innovate methodology with a view to maximize value provided to the business units.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with customer / Business Units.
- Viewed and perceived as a Role model and a genuine Team Player.
- Managing & Reporting Scope, Change Requests, Contractual Milestones, status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Complying with PMO financial rigor and reporting- Weekly, monthly, quarterly.
- Strong years of experience, out of which at least 3 years at a senior management level.
- Experience in managing diverse and multiple teams and complete ownership and responsibility of the team.
- Hiring and retaining the best talent, performance management.
- Managing aspirations of individuals.
- Creating and implementing growth & development plans for the team.
- Managing team motivation levels.
- Resource planning and balanced resource utilization across different Projects.
My client offers
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂