Project Manager - Telecoms (Dutch Speaker) - Brussels
Project Manager - We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 12 month contract in Brussels.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of the projects entrusted to him / her within the ERP program, in order to be able to deliver the identified project results within the agreed time, budget and quality.
- The projects within De Lijn's ERP program mainly deal with SAP implementations or improvements within a specific functional or technical domain.
- The business project manager has a coordinating role within the project and is responsible, among other things, for contacts with the client, the steering committee and the business. The specific IT related aspects of the project are mainly included and monitored by the IT project manager within the project.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Master or bachelor level (or equivalent through experience);
- Project management and follow-up expertise (preferably PRINCE2)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, of which at least 5 in the public transport sector, in project management of an ERP implementation where all steps of an implementation were carried out (scope determination, blueprint, development) , testing, transition, go-live and aftercare).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with organizational changes and the guidance of stakeholders within the context of an SAP implementation.
- Proven functional knowledge of the relevant SAP modules for the projects entrusted to him / her.
- Experience with the preparation of specifications for IT-related services, the negotiation and award thereof within the context of the legislation of the Flemish Government;
- Knowledge of the processes for drawing up an investment program within the legislation of the Flemish Government
- Language requirement: Dutch spoken at European CEFR level C2
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!