My client is looking for Public Cloud – Windows Azure IAAS, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Public Cloud – Windows Azure IAAS – 100% Remote
Location: UK (remote)
Rate: £500/day Inside IR35
- Infrastructure focused – networks, storage, virtualisation, operating systems, and the maintenance / management / support of those technologies.
- Awareness of PaaS service integration with IaaS / legacy components
- Strong security awareness of environments deployed on public cloud platforms
- Several years’ experience of Enterprise use of public cloud technologies
- Deployment, management and support of environments provisioned in public cloud vendors
- Blue / Green cloud deployments
- Running a small, focused technical team in an
- Agile project delivery
- Service transition processes of cloud-based services
- Azure / AWS
- ARM templates / JSON
- Cloud deployment technologies like Terraform, Octopus Deploy, Cloudforms, Ansible, Jenkins, Visual Studio Team Services, etc. and the strengths / weaknesses.
- Code repository management with GIT
- Windows operating systems
- Service Now integration
- Orchestration technologies like Azure Automation, System Centre Orchestrator, etc.
- Aware of hybrid cloud solutions
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration or refer someone if this is not for you.