One of my market leading clients is looking for Refresh Coordinator to join their team in Marcy-l’Étoile, France on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operation Team.
- Manage the project for the renewal of the computer park (approximately 1500 PCs per year) by being the single point of contact with our client
- Monitor the activity and planning of resources related to the annual IT renewal project,
- Play an active role as a consultant in the harmonization and optimization of processes and management rules,
- Operationally manage PC replacement requests via the Service Now application
- Occasionally perform on the site or through a kiosk the exchange of users’ PCs
- Occasional trips with service vehicle.
- You have experience in a leading position (even about one person).
- You have workstation oriented skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel is essential as it is used daily).
- Technical skills: Windows and associated services (AD, DNS, DHCP).
- Mastering of PCs.
- Ticket management tools (such as SERVICE NOW / ITSM).
- Strong ability to organize and project management skills.
- Have a good sense of service and availability.
- Ability to adapt quickly to complex and new issues.
- Be proactive and reactive.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that of-fers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.