Release train engineer (RTE)
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Duration: 6-12 months + ext
Language: Dutch + English
Client: Transportation company
In your role as RTE you support and coach Scrum Masters within the ART. You organize and facilitate the cross-team activities and events so that all teams can deliver their results in a joint cadence. You are the inspiring and driving force behind spreading the Agile mindset and continuously improving the entire value chain. You ensure that through maximum transparency a good inspect & adapt on progress of the quarterly goals is possible.
Thanks to your organizational sensitivity and experience, you are invaluable in Facilitating the quarterly cycle.
- Facilitating PI Planning including all necessary preparations;
- Facilitate PO Sync and Scrum of Scrums for coordination and dependencies between teams;
- Facilitate the involvement of Business Owners and Portfolio Managers in the PI process;
- Identifying and managing impediments and risks across the teams to ensure continuous value delivery and result management;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment between strategy and execution;
- Guiding Scrum Masters in their support of teams, team members and Product Owners and in their growth in Agile maturity.
These are the requirements
- You have at least HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- You are certified SAFe 5.1: Release train engineer (RTE);
- You have knowledge of and concrete experience with Scaled Agile Framework and executing ART events;
- You have a strong Agile mindset that inspires your environment;
- You have experience with coaching in a complex environment;
- You have experience with coaching teams, team members, stakeholders and Leads;
- You have experience in chains with a broad stakeholder field;
- You have demonstrable experience in increasing the Agile maturity level of teams;
- You have experience with combined business/IT implementations;
- You are flexible and can adapt your coaching style to achieve maximum impact;
- Command of the Dutch and English language is a requirement.
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Reference: 000a!12347
Job Duration: 6-12 Months