My client is looking for SailPoint Developer AND I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: SailPoint Developer
Job Location : Eindhoven-NL
Job : Contract (12months)
- Sailpoint Developer:
Seeking an Identity and Access Management SailPoint SME. Candidate will be responsible for development of new processes, product life cycle, documentation, logging/debugging. The individual will facilitate and gather requirements from our business and provide help implementing solutions to meet their needs.
- 5+ years of proven experience in SailPoint development
- Identify and lead large and complex Continuous Improvement projects seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs. Guide team members on less complex Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- Demonstrates an understanding of troubleshooting and configuring connectors
- Has an understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows
- Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Experience in implementation of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.)
- Any of the following are highly preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security
- An advanced understanding of an IAM environment including SailPoint and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working Agile and DevOps”