SAP FICA SPECIALIST
Location: UK or remote from Europe
Duration: 6 – 12 month contract
1 stage interview
- 7-10 years’ experience as an SAP Functional Order-to-Cash (OTC) Engineer
- Very good domain knowledge and hands-on SAP experience in the SAP Order Management, Billing/Invoicing, Downstream Integrations for Dunning, Agencies, Collections, Legal Actions etc. Well verse with the SAP Best practice for data migration activities for FICA objects. Good Understanding between the FICA Subledger and FI postings/transfers. Understand the business key problems and provide the suitable solutions.
- Experience of having worked in large, complex & fast-changing SAP environments
- Proven ability to work in both SAP S/4HANA BRIM as well as SAP ECC
- Hands-on experience of working in in SAP BRIM Convergent Invoicing and FICA for at least 2 years
- Experience with S/4HANA implementation or rollouts would be an added advantage
- Experience in working with OTC business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
- Proven ability to work in delivering solutions that are heavy in integrations with other applications
- Possess excellent consulting & problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months