My client is looking for SAP FICA – CONVERGENT INVOICING IS MANDATORY and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title:SAP FICA – CONVERGENT INVOICING IS MANDATORY
Job Location : Maidenhead/ UK
Job : Contract (12months)
Inside IR35 Only
If you are comfortable with the role, please share me below details
Nationality as per passport:
Availability for interview:
Availability to start
- 7 years’ experience as an SAP Functional Order-to-Cash (OTC) Engineer
- Very good domain knowledge and hands-on SAP experience in the SAP Order Management, Billing/Invoicing, Downstream Integrations for Dunning, Agencies, Collections, Legal Actions etc. Well verse with the SAP Best practice for data migration activities for FICA objects. Good Understanding between the FICA Subledger and FI postings/transfers. Understand the business key problems and provide the suitable solutions.
- Experience of having worked in large, complex & fast-changing SAP environments
- Proven ability to work in both SAP S/4HANA BRIM as well as SAP ECC
- Hands-on experience of working in in SAP BRIM Convergent Invoicing and FICA for at least 2 years
- Experience with S/4HANA implementation or rollouts would be an added advantage
- Experience in working with OTC business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design