Location: 100% remote from Europe
Duration: 12 months (+ extension)
- Consulting in several SAP modules, such as MM – materials management; WM – warehouse management; Sales and Distribution, PP – production planning, QM – quality management. Certification in at least one of them in required.
- Data analytics for SAP roll-outs: data validation, data cleansing, data gap reporting and gap resolution.
- Having practical skills in any of the generally available tools that can be used for custom developments, data processing & data analytics, such as MS SQL, MS Access, Advanced Excel, (etc) Any of the programming languages would be a plus.
- Practical experience creating solution design for data migrations, including technical design (for programmers) and documentation.
- Participation in at least 3 SAP rollout project – end to end – in a role of a lead data analyst or functional analyst focused on data migration.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, leading a group of at least 5 people in a SAP roll-out project, or a sub-division thereof.
- Data loading skills are optional, but are a plus
- SAP R/3 or S/4 (in one of the mentioned modules)
- Any certification confirming data analytical background
I have limited interview slots available, if you are interested in this opportunity please send me your up to date CV.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months