SAP FICA Consultant – Spain/Portugal/Netherlands/Belgium/Poland
SAP FICA Consultant – We are looking for an SAP FICA Consultant to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6-12+ months contract fully remote from the listed countries (Spain/Portugal/Netherlands/Belgium/Poland).
- Should also have good overall SAP FI skills,
- Must have at least 2 FICA implementations experience as a consultant,
- Candidate must demonstrate through past project experiences solid knowledge gained in the specific areas indicated,
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skills,
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Must be an effective problem solver,
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with SAP ISU FICA functional solutions architecture,
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.,
- Experience in FICA configuration of Main Sub, Payment hierarchy, clearing rules, Dunning, Security Deposits, Payment Clearings, Open item management, Tax, Installment plans, Returns, Refund Process, Write-offs,
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post-implementation support,
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap blueprint development,
- Transfer of account assignment data from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable to Profitability Analysis (CO-PA),
- Parallel processing and Enhancement of standard business processes of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable using predefined Program Events,
- Provides subject matter expertise within the industry, product, and process speciality areas.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews are taking place soon.