SAP MM Solution Architect
Location: Södertälje, Sweden
Duration: 6-12 months contract + ext
- 5+ years’ experience of SAP MM
- Knowledge of Material Management is required.
- Scheduling Agreement experience is required.
- At least two SAP implementation projects.
- Full Lifecycle Experience required; blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, Configuration, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
- S/4HANA Implementation experience (Desirable), Fiori and SAP Best Practices. In depth knowledge of technical/ configuration in supporting modules.
- Full Lifecycle Experience required, blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, Configuration, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
- Knowledge in at least one more of the SAP Modules- PP, EWM and SD
- Experience from automotive industry would be an advantage
- Provide deep SAP functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components.
- Advantage to have knowledge of Non-SAP system for example as MES
- Work closely with Business supporting and guiding them towards SAP Best practices with SL to ensure that we follow the strategy.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish an added plus
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months