Assignment: SAP PI ABAP Developer
Location: Utrecht/ Hybrid works in consultation
Duration: 12 months + ext
Hours per week: 32-36
Selection interviews are on: will be scheduled asap after the closing 27-10-2022
These are the job requirements
- To be successful as a SAP PI Developer you possess the following characteristics, among others:
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- At least 3 years of experience as a SAP PI/PO developer;
- Experience with the repository, directory and SLD of SAP PI, ABAP, SOAP/XML, REST, Java and Netweaver development in SAP PI;
- Good communication skills: you are able to talk to both engineers and business;
- Knowledge of the recent additions to ABAP 7.4;
- Experience with SAP CRM
This is what you will do as a SAP PI ABAP developer
- focus on the continuous improvement of the product, the team and the process.
- contribute to removing barriers to the team.
- identify obstacles in the organization and try to solve them where possible.
- contribute to the drafting and continuous improvement of the “definition of done”.
- helping the Product Owner to refine the Product Backlog, by actively collecting information from team members and stakeholders and sharing your own expertise;
- ensure that a backlog item becomes a usable functionality;
- delivering a potentially deliverable increment of a product during each sprint.
- taking responsibility for the quality of the outside product, collecting feedback and resolving incidents (incident process and system failure) arising from the production situation.
- remain critical of the quality and stability of the product, provide improvement proposals and help to realize them.
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.