SAP Portfolio Manager
As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking an SAP Portfolio Manager on a permanent basis in Belgium.
About the role
- The successful candidate will translate SAP roadmap into portfolio of related projects, oversee execution of this portfolio.
- You will Shape individual projects and hand over to project managers for execution.
- Participate in Steering Committee meetings.
- Represent my client and champion their interests, onsite accountability for the engagement.
- Own and manage client expectations.
- Align with internal stakeholders across all the various business units involved in a large portfolio of projects..
- Grow the company’s ‘ footprint through targeted presales activities.
- 10+ Years total IT experience.
- 7+ years SAP experience, proven experience in managing large SAP implementation programs or portfolios.
- SAP S/4HANA experience is desirable.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management, including ability to engage at CxO level.
- Strong spoken and written articulation skills for business and IT stakeholders, capturing complex topics in clear messages.
- Proven ability to build and lead large multi-cultural cross-location teams.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline.
- Strong Program Management skills, experiences with common tools and techniques.
- Experiences in leading international SAP implementations/ roll-outs.
- End-to-End Project/Program Delivery.
- Successfully delivered Business process optimization projects.
- Fluent local language (French and/or Flemish).
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂