SAP VIM Consultant required
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6-12 months
- Expertise in successful implementation and customization of all VIM components – Archive Server, Document Pipeline, automating invoice data entry using BCC- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Expertise in configuration and customization of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience in creating Business blueprints, functional specs, review of development requests, writing technical specs, coding, testing and coordinating transport of changes for custom programs, enhancements, etc.
- Solid skills in VIM technical side, VIM Workflow configuration, WF troubleshooting, RFC, Dialog Programming, Function Modules, Classical & Interactive ALV Reports, SAP scripts, User Exits, Data Migrations.
- Testing, troubleshooting and code review to check for correctness & performance enhancement.
- Working knowledge of performance tuning using SQL Trace and RFC Trace.
- Extensive participation in Integration Testing, troubleshooting and technical issue resolution.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Designed an effective Invoice solution to the client in a highly customized and country specific environment using VIM.
- Lead the blueprinting sessions and created functional specs, VIM Business rules Swim lanes.
- Installed, Implemented and customized OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) & Business capture centre 16+
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months