One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Scala/Spark Developer and Lead to join their team in London , UK.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- To develop and maintain applications using Hadoop, Scala programming for the work assigned and to be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
- Strong development experience with Big Data technologies, Hadoop, Scala programming.
- Experience in following: Java and knowledge of design patterns.
- Scala/Spark Hadoop-HDFS/MapReduce/YARN, Hive/HBase , DDL, DML, Sub Queries, Joins , Hierarchical Queries, Analytical Functions, Views & Mviews ,Unix Shell Scripting ,Machine learning/Algorithms Apache Kafka
- Experience with development and CI/CD tools like Jira, unit testing and mocking frameworks eg. SVN and GIT, Teamcity, Maven.
- Should have worked in Agile environments.
- Should have good communication skills and client interfacing skills.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
Please send me your CV immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.