SCCM/Image Management – Poland
SCCM/Image Management – We are looking for an experienced Architect Identity Management to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Warsaw.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Candidate with SCCM/Image Management experience of min. 9 years
- Image Management of Windows 10 by SCCM 2012/Current Branch.
- Knowledge of handling KIOSK PCs & their image management.
- Should be well versed with certifying new hardware within the environment.
- Managing Hardware Drivers in SCCM for OSD Task Sequence
- Knowledge of MEM (Microsoft Endpoint Manager).
- Managing Device and Profile Management using Intune.
- Operating System Deployment using SCCM- Creating OS Install packages, Building the OS Image (WIM), Creating Task Sequences, and troubleshooting the OS deployment.
- Experience in SQL Server for taking the SCCM Reports and Health Checks for SCCM Server. Integration of MDT 2013 into SCCM and MDT through Operating System Deployment. Prepare the Weekly and Monthly reports/dashboards and share with management for customer reviews.
- Active Directory users and groups management (Domain ID Creation, Deletion control management, Delegation) Group Policy Management (Creation/Modification/Deletion/Link) Knowledge on the group policies features such as block inheritance, Security filtering, WMI filtering, Loopback policies etc. Patch Management: WSUS 3.0 and SCCM 2012/current branch
- Windows Autopilot for Hybrid and Azure AD scenarios.
- Windows Administration: Working knowledge on multiple Windows OS platforms, OS configuration on different roles – Domain, WINS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, WSUS – configuration and troubleshooting. Knowledge of – Disk & Storage, File & Print Server Management, Terminal Services, RAID Administration, NTFS Permissions and troubleshooting issues related to the above applications
- Virtualization: Working knowledge on Virtualization, commissioning of new guests, add/remove hardware or increasing the disk space etc., different High Availability options available, failover and failback, patching of hosts and guests along with running reports along with advance troubleshooting using the available log files/debugging mode
- Managing configuration items & baselines (DCM) in Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Antivirus: Working knowledge of antivirus management tools, Virus definitions/signature update, etc. Knowledge about Virus, spam, Trojans, spyware, etc. Setup and Configuration.
- Good Knowledge of OSD via SCCM, MDT, WDS. Customizations in SCCM Task Sequence related to OSD.
- Hands-on experience in PowerShell scripting for automating the tasks in SCCM 2012.
- Experience of OS migrations via SCCM. Subject-matter expert knowledge of Windows technologies
- Creating Custom reports in SCCM. Knowledge of MS SQL for creating SSRS reports in SCCM
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and other core infrastructure components (i.e. Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory enterprise design principles etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of User Device Affinity for managing Assets in SCCM
- Knowledge of Software Metering in SCCM for managing Licenses.
- High-Level Troubleshooting for Package Distribution.
- Should have the knowledge of SCCM Client Management Suit all Levels.
- Should have the knowledge of all modules like PC transplant, help desk solution, Carbon Copy etc.
- Proficiency with PowerShell and Windows Script Host scripting technologies.
- Should be able to develop custom deployment scripts (VBS, batch etc…)
- Should have sound understanding of Package server, Task server, PXE server concepts
- Strong Knowledge of Windows 10 and Advanced OS level Troubleshooting. A person should be aware of new features that have been incorporated in Windows 10.
- Should be aware of SCCM logs both at Server & Client end.
- Strong knowledge of WQL & WMI queries. Exposure to SQL, IIS, and SCOM
- Troubleshooting and good problem-solving skills.
* Very strong written and oral communication skills and should have interacted with clients
* Strong analytical skills
* Positive attitude
* Very well organized
* Able to multitask effectively
* Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
* Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
* Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.