One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Scrum Master FX to join their team in Poland. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Facilitator who helps teams in the adoption of agility, visualizes based on the different types of tasks the best framework to be implemented by each team and also helps the business in the purpose of using agility to improve the response we give to the markets.
- Driving the Tribe In the cultural transformation. In this sense, the interrelation and continuous collaboration with the agile groups already existing in the bank with a view to the alignment of common practices, reporting and adoption of best practices is capital.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in agile frameworks.
- Experience in Scrum Framework in the Scrum Master role and also great knowledge about other Scrum roles.
- Experience in some scaled framework (preferably SAFe).
- High level of English
- Experience with agile tools. The main tool is Atlassian ecosystem (Jira & Confluence) but also other like Retrotool, Miro / Mural
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!