Location: Utrecht, Netherlands / Hybrid works
Duration: 12 Months + option to extend
Hours per week: 36
Language: Dutch + English
This is what you will do as a Scrum Master:
- You are an expert in the agile philosophy and the scrum framework and ensure that both the teams and the environment of the teams are brought to a higher maturity level.
- You take the initiative to discuss improvements or obstacles and offer the teams information, tools or new ideas to take the way of working to a higher level.
- You will teach, facilitate, coach and mentor the teams to continuously learn, improve and find better ways to deliver value and achieve the objectives of the cluster.
- You are initially connected to one scrum team and you are responsible for the application of the scrum framework and agile principles within this team. But your responsibility can quickly grow into multiple teams.
These are the requirements:
- Certified Scrum Master, at least PSM II or equivalent, SAFe certification
- Completed HBO/WO training
- You have demonstrable experience as a scrum master, including experience with the application of SAFe and increasing the agile maturity level of teams and organizations.
- You are focused on realizing growth and development of teams and organisation. You are organization sensitive, which means you can easily adapt your approach to reality.
- You are pragmatic but also empathetic and you have the necessary power to change.
- You are a connector
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master, including experience with the application of SAFe
I have limited interview slots available, if you are interested in this opportunity please send me your up to date CV.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months