Senior Devops Engineer
As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Senior Devops Engineer with experience in Identity and Access Management in Netherlands on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- My Client is looking for an experienced development engineer to strengthen the Identity and Access Management team.
- My client has companies across the world as customers and therefore have large responsi-bility.
- The squad builds and runs login and signing for Inside businesses, providing a safe authen-tication wall and legally binding consent services to all channels.
- They are able to deliver changes very frequently while adhering to the very high-quality standards that are required for this type of functionality.
- Your work will involve delivering high available, secure and scalable IT solutions. In addition, you are expected to contribute to continuous delivery and continuous integration practices.
- Experience with Java, Git and Maven
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Good communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience designing REST APIs, documenting using Swagger or OpenAPI, or using con-sumer driven contract design and testing.
- Experience writing Dockerfiles and Kubernetes configuration and running these locally.
- Experience with CI/CD and related tools, e.g. Azure DevOps.
- Basic Linux commands and bash scripting.
- Able to write code in Kotlin, can convert code to and from Java.
- Able to write code using Spring with Reactor.
- Experience with BDD and writing and debugging tests using Cucumber and/or JGiven.
- Experience troubleshooting issues on any environment, including production, using tools like Prometheus, Grafana and/or Elastic stack.
- Experience writing performance tests using Gatling in Scala.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂