One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Senior Engineer – Microservices to join their team in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Production of code based assets within the context of agile delivery (helping define and meet epics, stories, acceptance criteria)
- Responsible for the design, development and QA of those assets and outputs
- Ensure compliance to coding guidelines and standards
- Perform review of component integration testing, unit testing and code review
- Code reviews for the projects you are supporting
What you need:
- Strong core java skills
- Proven high performance, highly resilient micro-service java based middle tier development experience (use of Spring-Cloud framework preferable)
- Agile (scrum) based delivery practices, test driven development, test automation, continuous delivery
- Experience with API based / componentised services (Java, RESTful services, API management, micro-services; using open-source libraries and frameworks
- Experience leading, designing and developing solutions that meet business needs and architectural principles
- Experience with working in a public cloud environment (preferably with GCP)
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately