Senior IT Desktop Specialist
One of my market leading clients is looking for Senior IT Desktop Specialist to join their team in Basel, Switzerland on o a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operation Team.
- My client is looking for someone with good knowledge when it comes to Building Laptops for new hire, shared users.
- Maintaining Laptop and IT devices inventory ,Windows Based Troubleshooting ,Mobile device enrolment and basic troubleshooting.
- Working on IT tickets on SNOW portal along with timely updating tickets.
- Responding and resolving ticket in defined SLA (No Exception on SLA breaches).
- Supporting remote user through Teams screen share or through LMI remote sharing tool.
- Supporting onsite users with their technical issue related windows , business application/software.
- Helping Technical teams in site based testing and outage wherever its required.
- Timely acknowledgment/response on emails from technical team for any kind of info or support at site.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.