One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an Senior .Net Developer to join their team in Europe.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for working with the team to define the approach and standards for the .NET elements of the platform.
- You will be overseeing more junior developers to ensure the projects are delivered on time to the defined standards.
- You will be supporting the system when it goes live so you will be required to understand all elements of the platform, not just the backend.
What you need:
- Commercial experience in .NET with C#
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services using WCF
- Experience using Message Queues in a production environment
- Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
My client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Generous referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7.00am and 10.00am), working 2 days a week in the office and 3 days a week working from home
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately