Senior Network Data Consultant
As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Senior Network Data Consultant on a permanent basis in Germany.
- Experience in Data Networking, especially in the enterprise campus & Data Centre network environment.
- Experience in consulting, design, implementation and migration and transformation projects.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Data Networking technologies and products.
- Experience working in large and multiple data center projects.
- Experience working on High Level Design, Low Level Design documentation.
- Experience in Ansible and python and network automation and orchestration tools.
- Hands on experience on managing large scale network operations including lifecycle management exercises, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Capacity Management, Release management.
- Excellent hands-on experience on technologies such as, SDN, Cisco ACI, VMware NSX, SD-WAN,Cisco, Aruba.
- Local Traffic Manager and Global Traffic Manager (LTM, GTM).
- Network Management.
- Underlay and overlay concepts with standard protocols like VXLAN.
- DDI, DNS, DHCP and IPAM, should have excellent understanding of DNS setup (internal and external), operations and troubleshooting.
- Understanding knowledge and Experience in designing the IP address schema and configure and manage DHCP services.
My client offers
- 30 days’ vacation per year, various insurances like Term life, AD &D and Business Travel insurance.
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Great salary and various benefits.
- Total Wellbeing is my client focus. Alongside your professional excellence, you join the likeminded colleagues to create a larger impact within the company and society at large in your chosen area of passion, CSR Council, Diversity Council, Sparks.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂