Senior Network Engineer
One of my clients based in Utrecht, Netherlands is urgently looking for a Dutch speaking Senior Network Engineer for a 6-12 month contract.
As a Senior Network Engineer you and the team are responsible for the technical quality and maintenance of the entire network infrastructure. You validate and initiate change requests and monitor from a technical perspective whether they conform to the defined architecture.
The CV / explanation attests to recent and relevant projects.
Work experience for activities:
- At least 5 years experience in setting up and maintaining complex networks with high availability.
- At least 5 years of experience with improvement processes in network infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with cloud services
- Extensive experience with automation
- Extensive experience with monitoring
- Work experience in knowledge areas:
- Objective architecture
- Willingness to deploy
- CCNP or equivalent
- ITIL V3 foundation or higher
- Knowledge of F5 LTM and APM platform
- Knowledge of Cisco Nexus series switches, CISCO ASA firewalls and CISCO ACI, Fortinet firewalls
- Knowledge of cloud services based on AWS and MS Azure
- Knowledge of automation based on Ansible, and / or Puppet
- Knowledge of Monitoring based on Nagios and / or Zabbix
- Knowledge of TopDesk
Other / additional knowledge:
- Good and clear communication in Dutch, both orally and in writing
Apply now for immediate interviews!