I am looking for an experienced SAP Program Manager to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing client in a progressive and innovative international team on a 12+ months contract in Sweden.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: 1200 SEK/h
- Experience in setting up good governance in the program
- Strong presentation, negotiation, communication and cross-cultural skills
- Large Transformation program experience in Retail industry
- Should have handled large team(50+) of professionals in onsite and offshore model
- Should have worked in multi vendor environment and should have handled large projects
- Should have helped customers in controlling scope, changes following approval etc.
- Should have helped customers in determining and managing risks, dependencies to the program, apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
- Should have helped customers to apply quality management principles and processes
- Should network effectively, negotiate well and influence people
- Must be able to showcase capability to build good relationships with stakeholders within and outside the program
- Should be able to understand of the broader perspective and how it affects the program
- Should be able to manage the program budget, quality and schedule
- Should be able to to establish formal reporting arrangements on program or project progress
- Should have exposure to Organizational Change Management
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months