One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their team in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Lead engineers of many disciplines and calibres to support our ambitions to build an enterprise grade digital gambling platform, working across a varied technology stack to bring platform reliability, operational efficiency, high performance and service excellence.
What you need:
- Experience in running applications on virtualised infrastructure,
- You should have excellent working knowledge of both Linux (CentOS) and Windows 2016 Servers,
- You will have some understanding of how DNS, NTP and Active Directory works.
- You must have solid experience in C#, using the latest .net core and framework versions.
- You should have experience with database systems such as MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server, as well as No SQL database solutions such as Redis or MongoDB.
- You must possess excellent problem solving skills, and be proficient using operational tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, ELK or Prometheus.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately