Senior Support Enginee
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join their team in Switzerland on a Permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry where you will become a member of the Global Trading Systems, Production team, and a growing dynamic team with many challenges and opportunities.
- Your responsibilities include supporting our Front Office Sales and Trading flows.
- Providing day-to-day User and Technical Support across Credit Suisse’s Trading business.
- This is a strategic opportunity to further your career in technology through a meaningful role
- As part of the team responsible for supporting critical business flows and software.
- In this position you build and maintain positive relationships with our key partners particularly with the business users and application development to provide a single point of contact for IT issues in this space.
- You investigate current issues in order to provide our business with solutions or work around to minimize business impact and especially external client impact.
- You provide technical expertise, coordinate with other Credit Suisse IT teams to resolve complex issues across systems owned by different departments.
- You will be responsible for root cause analysis to ensure issues are permanently fixed in order to improve the quality of our platform and the user/client experience.
- You lead major incident resolution to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately resolved.
- You drive improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation.
- Experience of working as a Senior Support team member in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment, in a high pressure, demanding area
- Experience in supporting High Criticality Trading Systems
- Technical skills in Unix (e.g. handling files, searching logs, checking processes)
- Databases / SQL (Oracle / Sybase / Microsoft SQL) and Windows Server knowledge will help you to succeed in your role
- Excellent analytical skills which are demonstrated through education or career experience
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English (German is a plus) and strong client facing skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.