One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Service Delivery Consultant to join their team in Sweden
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
What you will do:
- Assist in goal setting, skill enhancement and performance reviews activities for team
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
- Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer services.
- Develop programs to improve technical and customer service skills of service staffs.
- Address customer enquiries, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
- Identify and resolve employee concerns/complaints.
- Maintain positive and healthy relationship with various teams to ensure customer service effectiveness.
- Support service teams in achievement of service goals.
- Assist in interviewing and hiring new professionals in run/one time teams
- Ensure that the resources are properly trained to meet service objectives.
- Meeting agreed contractual KPI and PIs
What you need:
- Bachelor/Master degree with 5 years of IT and Service Delivery specific domain
- Managed 10 members team for at least 2 years
- Excellent in Customer and Vendor management
- ITIL foundation knowledge and ITIL based tool /ServiceNow basic knowledge to handle Incident, Problem, Change , SR etc.
- Excellent communication in Swedish and English
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!