One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Service Desk Agent to join their team remotely in Sofia, Bulgaria,
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Support and help clients to reserve video conferences and TelePresence sessions and WebEx
- Conduct interoperability tests between Voice, Video, and TelePresence endpoints Educational
- Operate high level video conferences and TelePresence sessions remotely and on site
- Knowledge of operating and scheduling VC sessions with Cisco TMS Strong knowledge of Cisco Jabber (for Windows, IOS, Android) and WebEx client for mobile devices
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hands-on experience in Cisco, Tandberg, or Polycom video technology and WebEx
- Experience in installing, configuring, and trouble-shooting audiovisual conferencing equipment
- Knowledge of videoconferencing protocols, such as H.323, SIP and audio / video standards
- Good knowledge and understanding of effective practices for dealing with clients in a variety of situations
- Good knowledge of the fundamental concepts of videoconferencing technology
My Client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your resume immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.