Security and API Management Consultant
As a Security and API Management Consultant, you will implement Identity, Authentication, Access management and API Management solutions. As a consulting professional, your role will be to provide subject matter expertise across the Security and APIM portfolio. You will work as advisor for new and existing clients.
Mode of Hiring: Permanent
Location: Italy and France
- Consulting professional experience
- Container form factor, Cloud and hybrid hosted solution
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end application development using Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge about computer encryption: symmetric and asymmetric; TLS/SSL protocols.
- Understanding of SAML, OAuth2, OIDC, and other Security Authentication and Authorization protocols.
- Knowledge around the PSD2 / Open Banking standard and the GDPR recommendation.
- Knowledge with Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss), RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, MYSQL), NoSQL (Cassandra), Message Bus technologies.
- Domain knowledge within Identity Management, Web Access Management, Privileged Access Management, and API Management.
- You must have good oral and written English skills.
- You will have the ability to engage at business and technology levels across customer organizations.
I have limited interview slots available, if you are interested in this opportunity please send me your up to date CV. Don’t miss your chance, APPLY NOW!