Hope you’re well.
Apologies if this is not relevant to you, but one of my market leading clients in Amstelveen, Netherlands is urgently seeking for a SOC Analyst! The successful candidate will be working with a prominent European law enforcement agency.
Location: Amstelveen, Netherlands
Contract: 6-12 Months
Your skills and experience:
* Experience in using, configuring and tuning a Security Information and Event Management, minimum 1 year experience needed.
* Knowledge in network security solution/technologies such as Firewalls, IDS, IPS.
* Knowledge in Host based security solutions.
* Knowledge in Host based security solutions such as HIPS, Malware end point protection, OS Logs.
* Security Information and Event Management experience with Splunk ideally or ArcSight or other SIEM tools.
* Log management solution (Arcsight Loggers and/or Splunk or equivalent).
Let me know if you’d like to discuss the opportunity further. If you’re not interested but know someone who might be, I’d welcome the recommendation. We pay up to €2000 for successfully placed referrals.
Gazelle Global IT Consulting
Job Reference: CR/066140
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: Firewalls, HIPS, IDS, Information Security, InfoSec, IPS, Malware end point protection, OS Logs, Security, SOC, Threat Analysis
Contact Name: Paul Kartara
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel: +44(0)2035887706