As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Solution Architect with experience in the Commercial Insurance Domain in London, United Kingdom on a permanent basis.
Skills and Requirements
- Looking for a blend of enterprise and solution architecture skills.
- Candidate will be developing the overall IT target architecture but will also be expected to dive into the details to answer key design decisions around which technology solution/platform/vendor best meets requirements.
- Must have past experience of developing IT target architectures, roadmaps and transitions states.
- Past experience of developing technology solution options and recommendations.
- Experience of working in reinsurance (or insurance) sector, this is preferable but not essential.
- A key part of the work will be understanding what common IT capabilities my client can reuse from other transformation programs that are in flight at client at the moment (Northstar, Claims, Finance, Data) and working out a roadmap that incorporates these.
- Experience of working in these kind of complex environments would be a plus.
- A large part of the success of this program will come down to my client’s target data architecture solution.
- Experience in being part of programs with a heavy data architecture element would also be a plus. Strong decision making skills.
- Experience in supporting supplier and product selections, based on a set of business requirements, non-functional requirements and commercial considerations.
- Ability to plan and run workshops with business and other stakeholders, producing outputs including.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂