Location: Brussel, Belgium (2 days onsite)
Duration: 6-12 months
This is more of a Hands on role with expertise on data verse Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/sales landscape is a must
- With 8+ years of experience in gathering, analyzing the requirements, implementing data architecture in the domain of customer / consumer data at organization level. Collaborate with different teams to identify the data requirements and create an efficient and industry standard data infrastructure for the organization
- Experience in understanding development and interfacing techniques associated with MS Dynamics 365 CRM. Knowledge on MS Power Platform is an added value
- Good and hands-on knowledge in database structures and principles, segmentation techniques, SQL, pipelines, dataflows, data security policies etc
- Experience is analyzing / architecting / designing solutions to ingest data from multiple sources and multiple formats, process, organize, store, and retrieve data in dataverse in both real-time and asynchronous pattern with data security in mind
- Experience in data integration and migration strategies, principles, and approaches
- Experience in designing / architecting the solution to expose the data to different user groups and channels
- Experience in documenting the solution with data models, configurations, setup etc
- Follow practices to ensure data quality, security, avoid redundancy etc
- Experience in performance tuning, optimization is an added value
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Reference: Solution Architect
Job Duration: 6-12 Months