For a globally leading financial client in the Netherlands, I am urgently looking for a Solution Architect.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 8+ months
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Solution Architect you work closely together with the domain/enterprise architect, IT Area Lead and the Product owner to:
- Contribute to the TECH strategy & vision within the customer domain for Retail and Business Banking
- Support the IT architects in the creation and review of the design decisions
- Manage cross-squad dependencies to ensure an end-to-end delivery
- Manage the delivery roadmaps, together with the ITAL: define, plan, follow-up (cross-squad with a time-horizon of 3-6 months)
- Translate the functional and non-functional requirements into Feature blueprints considering the Architecture design decisions, making the features “ready for implementation” and breakdown into user stories
- Support and guide the delivery teams to deliver the right solution on time and on target
How to succeed:
- We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- Strong engineering background with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in developing complex web-based solutions.
- Experience with designing micro-service enterprise architecture (API design)
- Good understanding of web security principles and practices
- Expertise in the banking domain, strong understanding of concepts such as access management, permissions, mandates, party agreements.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
- Proven ability to bring out the best in people and drive the team forward
- Ability to constantly balance the pressure of commercial targets of the teams you oversee and the quality of software they deliver.
- Experience in translating target architecture into a practical delivery roadmap focussing on customer value first
- Know how to provide software as a service and make it an awesome experience (both from end-user as developer perspective)
I have limited interview slots available, don’t miss your chance, APPLY NOW!