We have a current opportunity for a Solution Architect on a contract basis, on a Hybrid Position based in London, City. The position will be based in London area. For further information about this position please apply.
Gazelle Global is seeking a highly motivated and experienced solutions architect to assist in the implementation of a transformation program. The core of the role is around the translation of the business requirement into technical solutions from an Applications standpoint.
- Work on enterprise-scale programmes focused on digital and cloud transformation and including greenfield development, applications re-engineering and integration.
- Document existing and proposed architecture for various transformation projects.
- Liaise effectively with global, diverse, cross-functional teams.
Skills & Experience ‘must have’
- 3+ years experience as a Solution Architect specifically around digital applications, software engineering, microservices and cloud.
- Strong understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies, and approaches.
- Previous exposure to azure cloud technologies – IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Excellent working knowledge of design patterns and modelling notations such as UML and BPMN with strong design and documentation skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of technical architecture roles across all phases of the development life cycle.
- Outstanding stakeholder management, client facing and communications skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to present data and findings to stakeholders in an impactful way
- Ability to give advice and guidance on the approach to the design of systems architectures.
- Track record of design and delivery of large-scale, complex integrated IT solutions.
Job Skill: architect, Architecture, Azure, Azure Cloud, cloud, digital applications, IaaS, IMPLEMENTATION, Insurance Domain, London Markets, PaaS, Solution Architect, TECHNICAL, Transformation