One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team in The Netherlands
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
As solution architect you are responsible within a DevOps team for an existing application which has two main properties; calculations and Business logic that is separated from the technology, as well as being linked to various subsystems, including generating outbound communications. You bring your technical expertise to focus initially on stabilizing and improving operations but to also in the longer term contribute towards the future transformation (roadmap) of the application ensure the solution continues to meet strategic business requirements. You are also able to translate complex issues into creative solutions and you know how to create buy-in with different stakeholders.
* Relevant professional experience, 4 years as a Solution Architect
* Advanced programming and scripting skills in C++, Java, OracleDB
* Familiarity with containers and orchestration; Kubernetes, Docker etc.
* Familiarity with microservices and event-based architectures (Kafka, IBMmq, RABBIQ)
* Familiar with Enterprise platforms in pensions and insurance
* AWS cloud experience
* CI/CD tooling Jenkins, Chef
* Knowledge of Oracle [SQL, PL/SQL]
* Knowledge of Agile(Scrum)
* Knowledge in Jenkins
* Knowledge in CICD
* Knowledge on DevOps Model
My client offers:
* Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
* Further development and professional advancement
* Friendly and international working environment
* Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!
Job Reference: PR/071977
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: