Splunk Onboaridng Engineer
As a Splunk Splunk Onboaridng Engineer , You will have:
Remote in UK/ Then travel to CZECH REPUBLIC - PRAGUE
- Several years of general work experience with Splunk Engineer or higher
- Strong understanding of all Splunk architecture components to include search head clustering, indexer clustering, deployment server and monitoring console.
- Strong understanding of configuration files and relationship between GUI configuration and backend configuration file impact
- Strong understanding of SPL as well as the ability to develop automated search and apps using Python or bash/shell scripting
- Linux system administration skills, preferably Centos Or RHEL.
- Knowledge of platform and application automated deployment and version control software e.g. (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Git, Bitbucket, Subversion) within a physical environment.