Location: Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Duration: 12 month
Rate: 85 Eur / h
Option on extension: Yes
Hours per week: 36
As a System Architect you are responsible for translating the Business Epics and Architecture roadmap into workable and related features with which the development teams can shape the further elaboration and realization of the product MKO (Multi channel Receiving).
You do this by understanding and bringing together both the Business objective, the purpose architecture, but also the technical possibilities, challenges and dependencies in the development teams. On the one hand, you are binding, but where necessary also decisive on content and technical coherence.
The associated tasks and responsibilities include:
- Defining Epics and underlying features,
- Clearly describing both Epics and Features,
- Organizing the Solution Backlog by coherence and dependencies to achieve goals in the best way,
- Advising and facilitating architecture, product management, product owner and development team in the route to be followed to requested solution,
- Above all, you have excellent knowledge of trade-offs in the production process, the applied technology and its automation (development pipeline).
- You connect the interests of the business and the technology perspective, whereby on the one hand you keep eyes in front of the end plate and on the other hand you are able to define the way there in clear coherent steps.
- In addition, you continuously coordinate with the stakeholders in order to arrive at a feasible, concrete and supported solution to the issue together with them.
- Architecture (methods, modeling techniques, tools, models, etc.):
- HBO Working and thinking level
- Experience as a system architect in a technical ICT environment
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe /Agile working
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of system architecture and techniques, including Java, MQ, OpenShift, Container hosting, MicroServices, XML,
- transactional processing, system-to-system integration,
- Knowledge of technically oriented application development,
- Preferably knowledge of DevOps production,
- Demonstrable knowledge /certifcaten regarding Agile /SAFe.
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months