One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a System Engineer to join their team in Paris, France.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- You will be responsible for the management and proper functioning of the IT infrastructure.
- To do this, you will have to coordinate internal and external resources, plan and coordinate changes and manage level 3 production incidents across the entire MetLife France technical perimeter.
- In close proximity to the production manager, you will also be required to work on development projects at local and regional level.
- In a context of transition to Safe and DevOps models and transformation of business tools, this position will be directly involved in multiple projects to modernize MetLife France processes and tools
- Ability to work in an Agile mode
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL and DevOps frameworks
- Systems: Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 Red Hat Linux Enterprise,
- Platforms: Axway, VTOM, Citrix, VMWare, Secure Transport, Salesforce
- Database: MSSQL, Oracle
- Scripting: Powershell, Bash, Shell
- Language: English (read, written and spoken) and French (read, written and spoken),
- Project Management
My client offers:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like you?
Please send me your CV immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.