As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Technical Analyst in, Poland on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will advise and functional support in the design of solutions and configurations in LoanIQ.
- You will collaborate with the LoanIQ IT team that provides global service to the main SCIB units in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Collaborating in the execution of integration projects, migration and implementation of new products and functionalities for the operation of syndicated loans, on the LoanIQ product.
- Definition of good practices in the integration of the LoanIQ product with other Bank applications.
- Actively work on processes of optimization and efficiency and support for software development.
- You will ensure the correct use of the application, proposing and executing measures to ensure that the integration with other systems complies with quality standards.
- Will also participate in quality plans and in evolutionary or corrective maintenance activities and functional support of the LoanIQ application. In any of these activities working closely with other employees and service provider teams, according to predetermined service models.
- More than 3 years of experience in the end to end Back Office applications of Syndicated Loans in wholesale banking (Corporate & Investment Banking).
- Expert knowledge in the use of the LoanIQ application.
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies and other technologies will be valued: SQL, Teams.
- Interlocution capacity.
- Interest in knowledge and use of new technologies.
- Intermediate level of English and Spanish: reading, comprehension, writing and conversation.
- Interest and ability to understand, assimilate, explain and document customer needs.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂