Technical Architect - Denmark
Technical Architect - We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 12+ months contract in Denmark.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- - Waters Empower CDS (Chromatography Data acquisition System) application support experience
- Maintain and support the validation status of all Information Technology laboratory systems based on FDA guidelines and company SOPs
- New node creation (for LACE box addition), changes in the existing node (giving access of groups to nodes), node deletion
- LACE management, Install drivers on citrix servers and LACE boxes
- This includes installing, maintaining, and supporting the data acquisition software and hardware on LACE boxes as well as the server
- Manage routine functions such as User List maintenance, permission grants, and periodic review of user accounts for all Laboratory systems
- Provide end-to-end support for tickets requiring system change (requirements gathering, documentation updates, development, system configuration, validation protocol/script development to validation execution)
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!