One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an Technical Lead ServiceNow to join their team in Switzerland. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Overseeing product backlog delivery (enhancements & projects)
- Scrum Lead for the enhancements
- Align with business priorities owned by Product owner
- Liaises with Platform Architect for architectural guidance
- Liaises with Business Analyst for requirements collection and assists with effort estimates, where appropriate
- Oversees resource demand & capacity of the scrum team (incl. 3rd parties)
- Keeps up to date with the ServiceNow roadmap for their respective modules
- Supports Developers with user stories. Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion guiding developers.
- Supports Administrators in case of expert help required to solve production issues with the Portfolio
- Ensures reusable Knowledge is captured as part of project & enhancement delivery
- Leads and provides mentoring and guidance for Developers in the scrum team
- Suggests improvements and new features and functionalities proactively to Product owner
- 5+ years development experience in ServiceNow
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the underlying ServiceNow framework and architecture, which includes understanding relational databases, core modules, and ServiceNow best practices.
- Experience interacting with IT Leadership at all levels.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodology
- Demonstrate a strong understanding in the following ServiceNow technologies/modules:
- Project/Portfolio Suite
- Incident, Problem, Major Incident Management and Change Management
- HR Case Management
- Discovery & Asset Management
- Service Portal
- ServiceNow Team Development (Tool)
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect