Technical Project Manager
One of my market leading clients is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team in Winchester, United Kingdom on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operation Team.
- Understand and guide the team on technical aspects and provide solutions as and when required.
- Defining project specific process for regular planning monitoring and tracking for smooth execution of project.
- Provide all project progress related matrices and reports to client and vendor.
- The role will focus on understanding of end-to-end functionality of Arqiva’s solution and understanding of all interfaces involved in CHM.
- Previous demonstrable experience of management of medium-sized enhancement/support project is mandatory.
- Participates in design reviews for projects that require complex technical solution.
- Hands on development experience and able to code and review, Code and debug if required.
Job Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must have experience with development or L3 support background.
- Candidate must have experience in managing customer centric project using Agile methodologies.
- Candidate must be having exposure to following technologies:
- Hands on experience in Agile methodology in a DevOps environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- JBoss Fuse, EAP
- PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Web services & SO
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Good Hands on development, testing and performance optimization
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.