One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team in Sweden. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Handle Incident, Change and Problem resolution
- Manage contact with the vendors regarding support cases
- Implement and configure products in our environment
- Participate in internal and external projects and assignments
- Offer user support
- Promote, deploy and support/coach the use of processes, methods and tools for project and maintenance teams at Customer’s.
- Deliver services such as training courses, workshops, reviews and so on, for processes, methods and tools in the mainframe area
- Contribute to internal and external conferences
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- General and broad z/OS knowledge
- Great knowledge in the TSO/ISPF environment; CLIST, REXX, PANELS etc.
- Documented experience of application development in the mainframe environment, particularly Endevor, COBOL, CICS, IMS and DB2
- Knowledge about methods and techniques within the mainframe area are a merit
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, ta and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!