As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking an Automation Tester in Krakow, Poland on a Hybrid working mode of working on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for the testing activities related to a squad, always bring the testing view on the features to ensure the accepted criteria’s are met, executed and support execution of test case. Is the first line of investigation for testing issues identified.
- Years of professional experience working in Quality roles.
- Experience in Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkins.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD and experience with deployment pipeline using git, Jenkins, TFS, Azure devops.
- Experience with Agile and scrum methodology.
- Should have experience in writing test scripts following either BDD or TDD.
- Usage of cucumber framework or any other framework which supports BDD.
- Usage and handling experience of writing integration, regression test suites.
- Should have the experience of integrating with the automation testing tool with the CI/ Cd pipeline.
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer in Linux environment or windows environment(.net).
- Ability to troubleshoot, read logs and think out of the box.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Selenium, Azure test plan, HP QC.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- You are familiar with leading conferences and events on DevOps and Test Automation or items like Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV :).