My client is looking for Tibco Architect, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: : Tibco Architect
Job Location: London, UK (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: £500/day Inside IR35
- TIBCO architect will be responsible for providing expert advice on solutions – application design, development, implementation and support of business solutions – specifically applying API, Microservices and Low Code platform technologies.
- The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various enterprise solutions/ technology stacks and ability to provide guidance to diverse customer stakeholders and external partners.
- Working knowledge of TIBCO BW6, TIBCO EMS, ADB Adaptors, SAP adaptors and Plugins
- Hands on experience with TIBCO integration platform middleware technology to integrate ERP systems
- Proficient with Pub-Sub messaging patterns
- Service oriented designs and technologies (XML/JSON). REST and SOAP webservices a must
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, Rest, JSON
- Should have experience in reusing common services framework, error logging and handling and automated monitoring framework
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture and object-oriented programming methodologies
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration or refer someone if this is not for you
Job Skill: ADB Adaptors, API, DTD, JSON, microservices, REST, SAP adaptors and Plugins, SOAP, TIBCO BW6, TIBCO EMS, XML, XPATH, XSD, XSLT